Thursday, September 15, 2011

616 Chronicles...

...it's about time I told you.

For the past few years, I have been spotting 616 everywhere and in every combination and situation imaginable:

At Paper-Souce.com while shopping for a new calendar...

At work in the morning...

At home in the evening...

In my car...

Driving behind other cars...

When choosing passwords...

On my chocolate expiration date...

Even imported chocolate from France...

On Snapple boxes...

While unfolding boxes...
Seriously, the list goes on.

Now the reason why 616 stands out to me?  It's my birthday.
The weird thing is, it only started to become more of an occurrence in the past few years.  Every year, for the past 4 years, I keep expecting something BIG to happen on that day.  Nothing.

I think the universe is trying to tell me something, but I haven't quite figured that out yet.

Hmm...

No comments: